This “how to” walks you through the steps necessary to activate a Kwanji account for personal use
1. Sign up for a Kwanji account
2. Start things off by comparing rates and filling out your estimated monthly trade volume and expected trade frequency.
4. Fill out your personal information
6. Electronically sign your account application
You will have to give consent to use Electronic Records and Signatures and review the document before signing
You can now review the Terms & Conditions. Click next…
…and then click ‘Sign’ or ‘Sign Here’
… choose your signature and click ‘Adopt and Sign’
To complete your DocuSign application click ‘Confirm Signing’
7. Upload the supporting documents requested
Click ‘choose file’ to upload documentation, then click ‘Finish’
8. All done! Your application will now be sent for review
Please be aware it can take few days to get your application processed and approved by our FX partners, but we will email you once your account is ready for your first transaction.